Premium Package Page Speed Optimizer Pro By Amasty

In stock
SKU
Page Speed Optimizer
$4.99
Links

Include in Package

Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer Speed Size

Image Optimizer Ui

Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Optimizer Lite

Page Speed Optimizer Premium

Page Speed Optimizer Pro

Page Speed Tools

Magento Versions: 2.3x 2.4x

Unleash your website potential for organic traffic

The study of Advanced Web rankings shows that websites on the first search results page receive almost 95% of web traffic, leaving only 5% for the remaining pages. But, to reach top SERP positions, each store has to pass complex Google audits and prove that the performance meets the requirements. Luckily, complying with Google expectations is not as difficult as it may seem.

 Key challenges to think about

Search engines evaluate multiple factors to measure page experience, starting from the quality of content and ending with the connection security. Meanwhile, a large share belongs to page speed, and exactly this part is hard to maintain since usually it requires specific tech skills and costly custom development that not everyone can afford.

A ready-made solution

Magento 2 Optimization Extension improves the site speed and the overall performance without additional costs on custom development. The solution identifies the metrics to be improved and includes a set of features to work with them. All the functionality is aimed to help a store pass the audits, reach a green zone in Google PageSpeed Insights and finally get to the top of SERP.

 
More Information
Global /g/o/google-page-speed-optimizer-for-magento-2_65435c58a6bfe.png
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Premium Package Page Speed Optimizer Pro By Amasty
Back to Top

Shall we send you a message when we have discounts available?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.